Reputation Marketing Service
A business can win or lose a new client based on the recommendations/reviews from past customers.
Reputation Marketing is not the same as Reputation Management, so be sure to fully understand the difference between these two services.
What is Reputation Marketing?
The reputation marketing field has evolved from the marriage of the fields reputation management and brand marketing and involves a brand’s reputation being vetted online in real-time by consumers leaving online reviews and citing experiences on social networking sites. via Wikipedia
Consumers have instant access to the reputation of your business and at any time they can leave feedback which will be seen people looking to use your business in the future.
Reputation Marketing Agency
Are you searching for an agency to grow the reputation of your business? You have come to the right website.
My name is Craig and I help businesses around the world monitor, generate and market reviews from your customers.
An improved reputation will grow your ROI!
- 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
- 7 out of 10 consumers will leave a review for a business if they’re asked to
- 90% of consumers read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion about a business
- 54% of people will visit the website after reading positive reviews
- 73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months are no longer relevant
- 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
- 58% of consumers say that the star rating of a business is most important
Source: BrightLocal’s 2016 Local Consumer Review Survey
“It takes 20 years to build a reputation and few minutes of cyber-incident to ruin it.”
Do you have further questions regarding Reputation Marketing and how it can help your business? We encourage you to get in touch and we will happily answer any questions you may have.